[Paper Description Page: image of rounded scales watermark]

The Watermark Initiative

"Watermarks" Discussion List Archive from Virginia Tech

Re: watermarks list as web pages

Dan Mosser wrote:

>I'm just back from a spring break research trip.  I tried the url you
>posted and had no luck (file not found). Have you disabled the page?

My apologies for the typo in the URL.  It should read:

http://www.bates.edu/Faculty/wmarchive/wm-initiative/watermarks/

--
Jim Hart
"Ships in harbor are safe, but that's not what ships are for."

The Watermark Initiative was created by

Robert W. Allison
Dept. of Philosophy & Religion, Bates College and

James Hart
Information Services, Bates College Lewiston, Maine, 04240