[Paper Description Page: image of rounded scales watermark]

The Watermark Initiative

"Watermarks" Discussion List Archive from Virginia Tech

watermarks list as web pages

I've put the watermarks discussion list archives up as web pages.  Since
I have to do it manually, I don't guarantee how up to date it will stay,
but if you would like to review previous messages without downloading
them via e-mail, you can point your web browser to:

http://www.bates.edu/Faculty/wmarchive/wm-initiative/watermark/threads.html

--
Jim Hart
"Ships in harbor are safe, but that's not what ships are for."

The Watermark Initiative was created by

Robert W. Allison
Dept. of Philosophy & Religion, Bates College and

James Hart
Information Services, Bates College Lewiston, Maine, 04240