[Paper Description Page: image of rounded scales watermark]

The Watermark Initiative

"Watermarks" Discussion List Archive from Virginia Tech

Re:

>I sent a request to be registered for the Conference this morning. It
>seems to have gone back along the multiple recipient list. Did it actually
>arrive at its real destination?
>Marie Axton
Dear Marie Axton,

Your message did get to the right place.  I just got back in town.  Let me
have your snail mail address and I will mail you the conference
registration materials.

Cordially,

Ernest W. Sullivan, II

The Watermark Initiative was created by

Robert W. Allison
Dept. of Philosophy & Religion, Bates College and

James Hart
Information Services, Bates College Lewiston, Maine, 04240