[Paper Description Page: image of rounded scales watermark]

The Watermark Initiative

"Watermarks" Discussion List Archive from Virginia Tech

Re: Conference Program

To: Jeffrey Barr

Doubly curious.  The message which turned up on your computer, arrived on
mine as well this morning.  I wrote to Marie Axton to let her know her
message was mis-directed.  I do not understand why you are writing to me,
since the message you received does not even include my reply to Marie
Axton.  I am very confused about these crossed wires.  I will write to
Virginia Tech.

At 10:33 AM 29/07/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Very curious. This turned up on my machine. You may have already received
>it, but I will forward it to you anyway.

>>Date: Mon, 29 Jul 1996 07:02:30 -0400
>>Sender: watermarks@ebbs.english.vt.edu
>>From: "M. Axton" <ma106@cus.cam.ac.uk>
>>To: Multiple recipients of list <watermarks@ebbs.english.vt.edu>
>>Subject: Re: Conference Program
>>
>>Please register me for the conference. I would particularly like to be
>>associated with the final session on Tom Gravell's work. I've used the
>>replica of his machine, built by my son, for many years.
>>
>>I won't be able to stay for the afternoon trip on SAturday as my plane
>>leaves Washington at 7.30.
>>

>>I look forward to the finalized details of the sessions.
>>Marie Axton
>>

>Jeffrey A. Barr
>Rare Books and Special Collections Librarian
>Smathers Library East
>University of Florida
>Gainesville, FL 32611
>(352) 392-0321

Elyse Murphy-Hannah
DÈpartement de la Recherche

emurphy@cca.qc.ca

The Watermark Initiative was created by

Robert W. Allison
Dept. of Philosophy & Religion, Bates College and

James Hart
Information Services, Bates College Lewiston, Maine, 04240