[Paper Description Page: image of rounded scales watermark]

The Watermark Initiative

"Watermarks" Discussion List Archive from Virginia Tech

Re: Briquet Archive at Geneva

At  2:13 PM 5/12/97 -0400, Dan Mosser wrote:
>I am thinking about applying for a summer stipend to work with the Briquet
>Archive in Geneva (mentioned by Stevenson in the Introduction to the
>Jubilee Edition of _Les Filigranes_, p. *18) in 1998.  Has anyone on this
>list worked with that archive, know of an address, or have any other useful
>information?
>
>Thanks for your time.

Hi, Dan and all:

I have had one initial contact with the Briquet Archive by e-mail, which I
initiated asking for information.  The exchange of e-mail communications
follows: