and Affiliated Researchers
- Todd A. Kahan,
Click here for pronunciation of Kahan
or here to see Prof. Kahan's Academic Lineage
- B.S. Psychology, Syracuse University (1992)
- Ph.D. Cognitive Psychology, University at Albany, State University of New York (1998)
- James McKeen Cattell Fund Fellowship 2014-2015.
- Charles F. and Evelyn M. Phillips Faculty Fellowship, 2007.
- New Investigator Award in Experimental Psychology: Learning, Memory, and Cognition; American Psychological Association, Division of Experimental Psychology, 2001.
Katherine M. Mathis,
- Associate Editor: Attention, Perception, & Psychophysics (2015-present)
- Contributing Editor: Journal of Experimental Psychology: Human Perception and Performance (2015-present)
Click here to visit Kathy's website
in Cognitive Related Fields