[Paper Description Page: image of rounded scales watermark]

The Watermark Initiative

"Watermarks" Discussion List Archive from Virginia Tech

Re: Watermark Research

ROLF DESSAUER PO BOX 3796 GREENVILLE DE 1`9807 USA  PH/FAX302-655-1319

I have been involved with DYLUX at Du Pont for over thirty years and am a
friend of Tom Gravell who pioneered the idea of using a photosensitve paper
(which does not require processing) to record watermarks.  In the event that
no one else floods you with information, let me know, and I shall try (1) to
send you a draft I am writing about this, (2) try to get some DYLUX paper for
you.  DYLUX 503 is sold by printing supply dealers who sell Du Pont products
all over the world, and there surely is some that can be located in UK.

Let me know if I can help.

			ROLF DESSAUER

The Watermark Initiative was created by

Robert W. Allison
Dept. of Philosophy & Religion, Bates College and

James Hart
Information Services, Bates College Lewiston, Maine, 04240