[Paper Description Page: image of rounded scales watermark]

The Watermark Initiative

"Watermarks" Discussion List Archive from Virginia Tech

I. P. H.??

May I ask, on behalf of a cataloguer colleague, if anyone can supply
the full publication details of the journal in which our late colleague
W. L. D Ravenhill wrote an article "A Curious ëSaintí Watermark on a
Saxton Atlas of c. 1590." The journal is incompletely cited as
_Review of the  I. P. H._ 4. Jahrgang, Heft 1, 1994 (no pages given).

This was reprinted from _The Map Collector 40 (Autumn 1987): 25-28.

I. P. H.= International Association of Paper Historians?
Institute of P. H. ?

My colleague has been unable to trace a Review by this name, let
alone the place of publication or the page numbers.

Your help would be most gratefully received.

Avril Henry

----------------------

School of English & American Studies
Queen's Building
Queen's Drive
University of Exeter
EXETER
Devon
UK
EX4  4QH

The Watermark Initiative was created by

Robert W. Allison
Dept. of Philosophy & Religion, Bates College and

James Hart
Information Services, Bates College Lewiston, Maine, 04240