- Bates Health Center Open 24 hours.
- The Trevor Project is "a nonprofit endeavor created by the makers of TREVOR to promote tolerance for gay and questioning youth, and to aid in suicide prevention among that group."
- PreventionWorks Harm Reduction Services
(Formerly the AIDS Coalition of Lewiston-Auburn)
145 Lisbon Street, Suite 304
- Transgender Awareness Training for Health Care Providers
visit the website for more info.
- The Self Injurers Bill of Rights
"...this page is something everyone dealing with SIV [Self Inflicted Violence] should read."
Bates College does not have this book but it can be found through the Maine Info Net
(Access to Maine Info Net only availalbe through Bates Network.)
- Healthy Place
A community site for friends and family of those who engage in SIV.
- home -
ŠOUTfront 2006 | design by jemufo