The following committees have web pages pertaining to their committee or
their work. Some of the pages were created by members of the committee,
others were created by the Office
of College Relations.
- Proposals from the Ad Hoc Calendar Committee
- Three proposals for changing the academic calendar and two proposals
for changing the weekly class schedule grid.
- Information Services Advisory Committee
- Committee established to provide advice to the Information Services
Management Team about the information services needs and priorities of the
- Information Resources Strategic Plan
- A Strategic Plan for Information Technology and Library Services, submitted
by the ad hoc Information Services and Library Strategic Planning Committee.
- A committee charged with providing resources and opportunities to
faculty to help them work on improving teaching and to provide a safe
environment for "junior" faculty members to comment on matters concerning
- Bates 2000 NEASC reaccreditation self-study
- Documents pertaining to Bates's institutional self-study in
preparation for periodic reaccreditation by the Commission on Institutions
of Higher Education of the New England Association of Schools and
- Goals 2005 Documents
- The report of the Goals 2005 committee concerning the College's vision
for its future.
- Ad Hoc Committee on Campus Communication
- Committee established to recommend solutions to the
information to the Bates community.